Re: [WriteLog] Mouse Wheel question

To: <k4fj@aol.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Mouse Wheel question
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:36:00 -0400
Hi Steve,

By default with no configuration changes or Mouse_Click_HZ entry I get 10 Hz
per on my Icom P3 for CW.

With the 10.68F version I use, I cannot MOUSE_WHEEL_HZ=3 to work, in fact I
never remembered a number less than 10 working for me, everything from the
number 10 up is fine. The number 10 does indeed give me 10 Hz, 30 gives me
thirty Hz and so on.

I checked TS (Tuning speed) on the rig and changes there do not matter
either.

Not sure if it possible to change the way WL works this way, but could you
have the mouse driver set to more than the default number of lines per
click? I am using a MS mouse driver and it does not support a lines per
click change, but I have seen mouse drivers that do allow the number of
lines per click to be changed.

Good Luck,
Eric - VE3GSI