[WriteLog] ARRL/VHF issues

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRL/VHF issues
From: "Walt Murphy" <n2wm@nj.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:51:54 -0400
Hello

     Very new to Writelog and have 2 items need help on.

  Doing ARRL Sept VHF as unlimited multiop I cannot uncheck the option "log
which radio makes qso" under the setup category. This causes the Cabrillo
format to include this on submission to ARRL. This then causes the robot to
reject our submission. I have had to manually remove this and resubmit.

  What am I doing wrong that I cannot remove this option?

  Is there any provision in Writelog to sync all computers in a network to the
same time? Do I have to manually set each machine or is there a way to sync to
one machine?

                      Thanks for help.

                                          Walt Murphy    N2WM    (N2WM@NJ.NET)