Re: [WriteLog] WinKeyer2 Keyer Speed Issues?

To: cfmorris@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WinKeyer2 Keyer Speed Issues?
From: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:20:28 -0700
Yes, I saw this on a Microham device on Saturday and again on my
WinKeyer 2 yesterday.

I guess I can use the pot instead of PgUp/PgDown, but that sure isn't
convenient when you want to quickly change speed to send an exchange
to a slower operator and go right back.

This sure doesn't sound like something that should be that hard to solve!