Re: [WriteLog] WinKeyer2 Keyer Speed Issues?

To: "WriteLog e-Group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WinKeyer2 Keyer Speed Issues?
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 19:30:35 -0400
Hi Guys,

I know one of the earlier versions of WL and/or the mH Router had issues CW
speeds randomly changing. After the fix, I have not seen the problem with
either the keyboard or embedded macro speed change < > commands. I am using
version 10.68F of WriteLog and version 7.1.5 of the mH Router software.

The work-around to the original problem, at least here, was to set the K1EL
CW keyer to the default starting CW speed of WriteLog and then use the
Keyboard to make any operating changes, something I still tend to do even
now.

On an off chance, could RFI issues cause the same problem? That would be RF
finding its way into the USB port or cable and blocking the CW command
change at that instant. Only a thought!

Again, no probs here.
Eric - VE3GSI