Re: [WriteLog] TPA log - one last question

To: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] TPA log - one last question
From: Curt Nixon <cptcurt@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 12:37:20 -0500
LoTW and eQSL will both take care of removing dupes but as the log gets
bigger, the removed list gets bigger and bigger also.  Its alot cleaner
to just strip the contacts off the adif log before submitting it.

Open it with notepad or similar text viewer/editor and select and delete
the entire batch of the lines previously uploaded.

I suspect that "unclaimed" is a contest-only category that will not mean
anything to eQSL.  Unless I missed it somewhere.

FWIW

Curt
KU8L