Re: [WriteLog] TPA log - one last question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] TPA log - one last question
From: "Dan Karg" <dkarg@ekarg.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:48:19 -0600
I don't think we should be suggesting that uploading the entire log every
time is a good idea. It puts a bigger strain on the ARRL computers that have
to sift thru those dupes every time. If you've only got a few hundred q's
then maybe it doesn't matter but if your log gets large it's a waste of
resources for the ARRL. I've got 37,000 q's in my log, I wouldn't think of
uploading that every time.

Dan K0TI