Re: [WriteLog] TPA log - one last question

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] TPA log - one last question
From: Curt Nixon <cptcurt@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 18:28:11 -0500
Exactly...

One needs (should) to either utilize the software ability to select the
dates, or manually reduce the file before sending it.

Everything I do goes to a "central" Logger32 log first.  It has the
ability to flag imported files for uploads to the various on-line
services.  It also keeps track of the ones already uploaded.  So it only
exports small chunks of un-sent contacts.  Many logs programs do this as
well.

FWIW

Curt
KU8L