Re: [WriteLog] Single Channel USB / Serial Converter for RTTY?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Single Channel USB / Serial Converter for RTTY?
From: aldewey@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:54:07 -0400

I know that I've used it with WriteLog for DTR CW, RTS PTT, 45 baud RTTY,
and TXD/RXD rig control of my FT-1KMP.  I've also used it with other
programs like DigiPan, VE3SUN DX Monitor, Omni-Rig, and AirMail (to talk to
a pactor TNC).

Jim;

I was wondering if you specifically used this interface with MMTTY when you
were using Writelog.? This is the application that is crashing with my SIIG 4?
Channel PCI Unit and does not key FSK with my single channel IOGEAR USB /
Serial Converter.

73,

Al, K0AD