Re: [WriteLog] Audo recording problem

To: "'Bruce King'" <bruce@regis-consulting.com>, <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Audo recording problem
From: "Richard Marshall" <rkm@marshall.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 18:37:12 -0500
Those of us who do audio recording have experienced this for a long time.

Any time you have multiple cards/drivers you have a myriad of problems.
Latency is a huge issue for recordists but not so much a problem for pure
archival purposes.

Many times when things broke I have had to uninstall all but one card, get
the app working, install the next card... rinse and repeat as required.

73 Rich/N6BX