Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog sales are back!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog sales are back!
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 22:28:24 EDT
Steve;

Thanks.  I was able to use my LPT port successfully with  UserPort and
Writelog under both XP and Win 2000.  I have not yet  tried it with WIN 7/64.
I'll probably give it a try.  Nothing to  lose, I guess.  I was just
wondering if anyone else has been successful WIN  7 / 64 Bit with a parallel
port
and Writelog and could save me some  time.

73,

Al, K0AD

In a message dated 7/5/2010 8:49:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,