Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog sales are back!

To: writelog@contesting.com, 'Steve Woodruff' <steve@n9oh.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog sales are back!
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 23:44:15 -0400
Steve,

Do either of these solutions work in 64 bit Windows (Vista or
Windows 7)?  Most of the other similar LPT drivers are not
64 bit compatible.

I've seen some information that UserPort is not compatible
with 64 bit Windows but have not tried Direct-IO.  There
appears to be at least one other 64 bit driver but I have
not had a chance to find out if it is compatible with Writelog
as some of the Windows NT/XP drivers (e.g. DLportIO) did not
work.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV