Re: [WriteLog] Error Message when Writelog 10.77H is started up

To: Jim McDonald <jim@n7us.net>, "writelog >> \"[WriteLog]\"" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Error Message when Writelog 10.77H is started up
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 14:30:48 -0400
Try uninstalling the MMTTY Plug-in from Control Panel, then
reboot the computer (cold boot) and reinstall the plug-in.

I've just done a complete clean install of WriteLog 10.77H
in Windows 7/64 (professional) and can't get an error.
MMTTY 1.66g is installed in two separate directories
D:\Ham Programs\MMTTY and D:\Ham Programs\MMTTY2 and both
copies have been configured/run stand alone from those
directories.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV