Re: [WriteLog] Error Message when Writelog 10.77H is started up

To: Jim McDonald <jim@n7us.net>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Error Message when Writelog 10.77H is started up
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 15:13:04 -0700 (PDT)
That was happening to me , go and check your antivirus quarantine list

After authorize the  action the program boot all the time

this was in a2  XP machines

the problem was only in  Writelog , I made the installation of the Win test
dxpedition  version and the MMTTY always run  but not the writelog, sometimes
after computer boot was able to make it work on  writelog, after the fix on the
antivirus  always run with  no problems  even with  the logs simultaneously Open

Just sharing my experience and  how made it work

the Error message still appearing but  a click and disappear  and let me work
all this in the 10.76

 J. Hector Garcia XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73