[WriteLog] Error Message when Writelog 10.77H is started up

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Error Message when Writelog 10.77H is started up
From: "Don Bergmark" <dbergmark5@q.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 07:12:43 -0700
Hi

I have a strange message come up when I run Writelog 10.77 under WIN 7, 64
bit.  I think it is coming up with the computer runs MMTTY.  I am getting
ready for the fall contest period and would like to see if anybody else has
this problem and if it will affect the logging for the contests coming up.

The error message is in a little box head the caption, "ERROR MSG" and the
following message "!UserPara. INI" followed by several funny characters.  I
think this is appearing when MMTTY is loading.

Once I click OK in the error message, Writelog come up with MMTTY and all
seems ok.  I would like to get rid of the ERROR MSG but don't know where to
begin.  HELP!

Don

W9NGA