[WriteLog] CAT Problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] CAT Problem
From: Zrinko Zibert <ve3zik@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:19:13 +0200
Hi all,

I am just a new one with Writelog, already used N1MM :)

Actually, we are preparing for IOTA Contest this weekend and will be
active with 9A1CKL from Zirje island EU-170.
So, CW Keyer works perfect, but we have a problem with CAT. We have 2
Radios, TS2000 and Icom (same as 736 without 6m).
Question: what should we do make CAT to be active? I tried everything
are PORTS OK etc etc... The same CAT cable works perfect with my Icom
738 on Logger32 and N1MM...
N1MM has an possibility to change BaudRate, HEX Address etc etc... we
are really nowhere now, loosed today over an hour to check
everything...
We'll planning to go tomorrow morning with a boat, so any quick help
will be very very useful :)

Thanks a lot!

Zik VE3ZIK, DO7ZZ, YT3ZZ