Re: [WriteLog] .wav files

To: "Russell Hill" <rustypers@earthlink.net>, "writelog users group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] .wav files
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 23:35:07 -0900
Rusty,

Have you checked your writelog.ini file?  In the [Configuration] section
there is a line with the description of the path where the wav files are
located.  When you do a Save Configuration new data is written to the ini
file.  Maybe something got crossed up in the process.  The comand is:

WaveFileLocation=C:\....your path to the NA5TR wav files folder...

73,
Gary AL9A