Re: [WriteLog] New CQ WW rule on lockout

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New CQ WW rule on lockout
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 14:15:55 -0700 (PDT)
When using more than one computer, either as SO2R or Multi-Op, they must be
networked and connected to each other via WriteLog.  Use "Link to Network"
command which I think is on the WL Setup menu.

When this is accomplished, both "First one wins" and "Last one wins" become
available in the Setup menu on each PC.  Select the same option on each PC.
Either set all PCs to "First one wins" or all PCs to "Last one wins".  The
lockout is performed over the network.  Works well.  I've been doing this for
SO2R on 2 PCs for years.  Use "Last one wins" for SO2R and I am guessing "First
one wins" for Multi-Op.

Hope this answers your question.

73, Don AA5AU