Re: [WriteLog] SOR2 keying focus with WriteLog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SOR2 keying focus with WriteLog
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 15:29:11 -0500
George,

> We have confirmed that there is a constant +4.5 vdc on pin 14 of the
> LPT connector. It does not go to 0.0 vdc when switching from Radio L
> to Radio R in WriteLog. For some reason, WriteLog is not causing the
> +4.5 vdc on LPT pin 14 to toggle.

What operating system - XP, Vista, Windows 7?  32 or 64 bit?

Do you have the necessary LPT driver (DirectIO) installed and properly
configured?

Have you selected "DVK" in the appropriate LPT line and NA Interface or
Windows Sound Board selected as the DVK type?

These are requirements for LPT operation in WriteLog.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV