Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and SteppIR

To: Steve Dyer <w1srd@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and SteppIR
From: "Dr. Howard S. White" <drpaper@kleega.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 12:30:46 -0600
I doubt it.  Contact the author Steve Nance K5FR.

Not to get into a discussion of technology but IcomKenYaesu represent the last
gasp of legacy analog technology.

Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng., VE3GFW/K6  ex-AE6SM  KY6LA
Website: www.ky6la.com<http://www.ky6la.com>
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Save Lives - Katrina, 2003 & 2007 San Diego Fires, 911
Sent from my iPad3

On Mar 6, 2013, at 10:22 AM, "Steve Dyer"