Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 07:11:32 -0700
Gerd YB3/DF5SI wrote:
> It's also on the Logger32 page available. Follow the link
> below, but I did not try it yet. Just came away on this site days ago.
>
> http://www.logger32.net/utilities.html

Note that this is the 2tone.exe executable ONLY.  It does not include
2tone.ini and the documentation files on how to setup and use 2Tone.  For
the complete 2Tone download go to
http://rttycontesting.com/downloads/downloads.html.  You can also get the
latest complete 2Tone file set on the N1MM Logger Yahoo Group Files section,
but David does not archive older versions there.  Don does have many of the
older versions archived on the rttycontesting.com downloads page and plans
to maintain that as new versions release.

Ed W0YK