Re: [WriteLog] Fresh installation

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fresh installation
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 11:22:59 -0500
I uninstalled WL from Program Files (x86), cleaned the registry, restarted
the computer, and reinstalled WL in my C:\Ham folder.

I see that the Edit Writelog.ini program shortcut in my Writelog start
program group is still pointing to C:\Windows\notepad.exe
"%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStore\Windows\writelog.ini".

Is that still the location for writelog.ini with Windows 7 even with
Writelog installed in C:\Ham?

73, Jim N7US