Re: [WriteLog] Fresh installation

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fresh installation
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 03:15:33 -0700
First uninstall any current installations of WriteLog.  Until you do so, the
program uses the location of the current install.  I don't know how to
override that, but there may be a way.  However, if there is no installation
on the computer, then the new installation will give you a chance to change
the default location of Program Files (x86).

Ed W0YK