Re: [WriteLog] Erratic CW using FTDI USB serial port

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Erratic CW using FTDI USB serial port
From: "Darren Collins (G0TSM)" <daz@g0tsm.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 18:25:39 +0100
Mark,
I was trying to reduce the mount of cabling required, however, I have now given up and picked up a used laptop with a proper comport. Even though it's 5 years old it's better than the 11 year old thinkpad I was previously using. But still, it's really puzzling why the keying doesn't work in Writelog but is fine in three other programs.

73 Darren G0TSM