Re: [WriteLog] RTTY PPT delay (FLEX radios)

To: Keith Goobie <keith@goobie.org>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTY PPT delay (FLEX radios)
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:40:30 -0400
For guys using Flex radios - if you are using VAC and you notice delay between PTT and AFSK start, try resetting VAC (toggle the VAC button on PowerSDR). Works for me.

It takes a long time before this AFSK slowdown is noticeable, and you may not see it at all in casual operations, but it can be several seconds after several hours of operation.

Jerry W4UK