[WriteLog] new to writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] new to writelog
From: "Paul DeWitte" <k9ot@yousq.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 09:29:49 -0500
I think that on my first post I did not make clear what I am looking for.

My question should have said that I am looking for a new logging program both for contesting and general logging when we go on vacation.

I am NOT looking for rig control, rotor control, etc.

All I want is do I need an interface between the computer and radio (such as K1EL or some other one)to key the radio for calling CQ,and exchange of info. I always have a keyer/paddle in parallel with the computer so I can send with the paddle as well as the computer.

As for logging freq for every contact, I am not interested. If that is a requirement in the contest, they do not need me.

Thanks,73
Paul K9OT