Re: [WriteLog] Is anyone using an Icom IC-756 Pro III?

To: <k0bx@arrl.net>, "'Stein-Roar Brobakken'" <mail@la6fja.eu>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Is anyone using an Icom IC-756 Pro III?
From: "w0ej" <w0ej@goldenwest.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 12:01:29 -0600
Thanks Joe for the info. My rig communicates at 19,200 so when I installed
WriteLog that is the baud rate I set the Port Setup for and verified in the
INI file that I have 19,200,N,8,1

It was suggested that I go to 9,600 so went into the rig program and changed
to 9600,N,8,1  then went into WL and changed baud rate to 9600, saved
settings and verified in the INI file that the comms are now 9600.  I then
closed down WL, rebooted the rig then reopened WL with no joy.

I then reset the rig and WL back to 19,200, I have five separate software
packages that all successfully communicate with the rig at 19,200 and have
been doing so for years. I'm not convinced something in the INI file is not
correct hence my request to see how other's INI file is setup. That being
said, I have two writelog.ini files which is confusing also. One in the
writelog folder and one in the C:\Windows folder..

Tnx agn 73,

Bill - W0EJ

NAQCC- #2271

SKCC-  #10440T