Re: [WriteLog] Is anyone using an Icom IC-756 Pro III?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Is anyone using an Icom IC-756 Pro III?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 17:43:38 -0500

OK, I configured the IC-706mkIIg on my test bench to emulate the 756ProIII (used the address 6Eh) and configured WriteLog starting with
no [PORTS] or [RIGS] sections in writelog.ini.  I have a different CI-V
interface than you but it should not matter.  I'm using an old K1EL
WinKey keyer on COM3 and the Rig on COM4 at 19,200 bps.  Here are the
[PORTS] and [RIGS] sections of writelog.ini:

[PORTS]
CWPTTCONTROL=2
CWPTTDELAY=20
CWPTTIDLE=200
dvktype=3
dvkport=4
dvkstoploop=1
dvkechomic=1
Comm4RigManager={D0DE9422-0517-11D4-9D1B-00105AA43DDF}
Comm4XmitControl=NEVER
Comm4Used=USED,POLL,53
CommSlot1=3
CommSlot2=4
CommSlot3=5
CommSlot4=6
cwtype=6
cwport=2
[RIGS]
Com4:=19200,n,8,2

Note: there is no Icom IC-756PRO=0x6E line ... try getting rid of that
as well.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV