Re: [WriteLog] Is anyone using an Icom IC-756 Pro III?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Is anyone using an Icom IC-756 Pro III?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 15:49:11 -0500

> Could it be because the first Com5 line is broken - no equals?

No, after looking at it and Writelog again with fresh eyes it is
because WriteLog uses Icom IC-756Pro3 while the manual edit to
writelog.ini says "Icom IC-756PROIII=0x6e".

Removing all three lines in the [RIGS] section, starting WriteLog
again and selecting the rig, serial port and data rate in Setup |
Ports and saving the configuration will probably get it going.

The Icom IC-756Pro3 with default address of 63h is known to Writelog,
it should not be necessary to specify an address override at least
with the last few versions.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV