Re: [WriteLog] Registration code

To: k7acz@cox.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Registration code
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:35:23 -0400
Alan

The version you purchased and updates for a year should work just fine so I
think the issue is to simply re-install the version you bought. You should
have an email which came with the necessary instructions and links.

I do not use Windows 8 myself and having just upgraded my shack computer
from Win XP pro, I will probably skip Win8 altogether unless I end up
buying another PC - so I am not familiar with the various defaults in terms
of directories.

I suspect the reason Writelog is not running and referring to an invalid
code is because its looking in a directory and not finding your valid code
- which is no doubt on the computer just not "visible" to writelog.

Try a clean install and see if that works.

Regards,

Dean - 8P6SH

*Dean St.Hill*

*Counterpoint Consulting *