Re: [WriteLog] CW/RTTY/SSB Messages.......a request

To: WriteLog Reflector <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW/RTTY/SSB Messages.......a request
From: "Darren Collins (G0TSM)" <daz@g0tsm.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 20:55:51 +0000
I've asked for this before as I use Writelog for SSB/CW/RTTY logging when on holiday. I know there is a work around but that's not the same.

The other thing I'd like is to be able to trigger the internal DVK of the FTDX5K by using the F keys. True there are other logging programs that are more frequently enhanced but WL wins hands down with the QSO recording and playback. That's great for checking the odd Not In Log.

73 Darren G0TSM