Re: [WriteLog] CW/RTTY/SSB Messages.......a request

To: "'Jim Rhodes'" <jim@rhodesend.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW/RTTY/SSB Messages.......a request
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 10:35:50 -0800
The requirement of using a mouse/trackball to click buttons in additional
windows on the screen is a non-starter for me.  For others, though, this UI
may be fine.

The last software update was 14 February 2006 and the author states:
"Support is as I can get around to it."  Again, this may not be an issue for
some users.

Ed W0YK

Jim Rhodes wrote:
I have yet to see any mention of FKeys. You can set up as many buttons as
you need messages in whatever mode. Even include macros to change modes on
the rig, although these may need to be assigned to actual function keys.
Has anyone tried this?