Re: [WriteLog] CW/RTTY/SSB Messages.......a request

To: ed@w0yk.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW/RTTY/SSB Messages.......a request
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 16:04:12 -0700
On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Ed Muns <ed@w0yk.com> wrote:

> Remember, though, that WriteLog is a contest logger.  DXpedition and general
> logging are not as fully-featured in a contest logger.  This is the same for
> Win-Test and N1MM Logger.  The focus is on optimizing these loggers for
> contest operating.

Operating as a W1AW/# station, where there are hundreds of callers and
you are trying to work them as fast and efficiently as possible sure
sounds like a contest to me, regardless of the band or mode you are
doing this on.

DXpeditions (operating in DXpedition mode) are the same way, if the
operator chooses to use WriteLog as his/her logger of choice, due to
familiarity or other reasons.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us