Re: [WriteLog] ARRL VHF Contest issues

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ARRL VHF Contest issues
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 15:40:02 -0400
So the module I'm using is the ARRL VHF QSO Party.

In the spots window it only has 50MHz, 144, 432, etc NUT when I say
All-bands, it also shows 40m, 20m and all other HF spots. I do not have my
CC user terminal set up to accept spots higher than 6m because I do not
have anything to RX or TX on these bands.

Did you try just starting a new log? Also I am using version 12.05K dated
May 2016.

Running on Windows 10.

Dean

*Dean St.Hill*