[WriteLog] Bandmap Problem post Win10 Anniversary Update

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmap Problem post Win10 Anniversary Update
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 15:34:00 -0400
Guys

Looking for any possible solution to a problem where after the windows 10
Anniversary Update, my bandmaps appear as a blank white window with no
data, no text, no frequency - just nothing.

I am running the latest version 12.07H and all my drivers and hardware are
all uptodate. Everything else runs perfectly fine.

Just FYI I was having a crash whenever I exited WL with the bandmap windows
open. Working with Wayne W5XD he determined it to be largely a Win10 issue
with a DLL that writes 2D graphics. Suspicion was that somehow an older dll
was on the system. Now that problem has been rectified BUT the bigger
problem is that there is simply no data or information visable on the
bandmap.

Anyone with anything similar and a possible solution? In all the years of
using WL I've never seen this. I will most likely re-install my WL if no
progress is made this week-end. This is a last resort.

Regards and 73

Dean - 8P2K

*Dean St.Hill*

*Barbados.JustAskLocals.com <http://Barbados.JustAskLocals.com>*