Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap Problem post Win10 Anniversary Update

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>, "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap Problem post Win10 Anniversary Update
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 16:29:02 -0400
Impatience got the better of me. The issue is now solved. I re-installed
the latest WL and all is 100% back to normal - including no longer crashing
on exit from WL with the bandmap window open.

Dean - 8P2K

*Dean St.Hill*

*Barbados.JustAskLocals.com <http://Barbados.JustAskLocals.com>*
*It's A Big World. Travel Smarter <http://barbados.justasklocals.com/>*