Re: [WriteLog] SO2R audio issue

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SO2R audio issue
From: Mike Seguin <n1jez@burlingtontelecom.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 07:43:59 -0400
Problem solved. Bad adapter on the mic input.

On 8/7/2016 6:45 AM, Mike Seguin wrote:
I've run an SO2R for years. I recently upgraded to 11.38H and now when I
switch to radio #2, I get no transmit audio sent to the rig. In the
Writelog mixer, I see it has switch audio to the right side as it should
and the faders are up and selected, but no audio.

To isolate it a bit, I plugged headphones in to my sound card to remove
my SO2R box from the mix, and can hear Writelog switch to the right
channel, but it doesn't pass the mic audio through.

Anyone else with this issue? There have been no changes to the setup
here other than the Writelog upgrade.

---
73,
Mike, N1JEZ