[WriteLog] Can Ver 11 and Ver 12 Coexist?

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Can Ver 11 and Ver 12 Coexist?
From: Ned Swartz <nosatisfaction@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 12:36:50 -0400
My question is a variation of one I asked a long time ago:

I run Ver 11 on a Win 7/64 box from the C:\ partition. Can I install Ver 12 in a separate partition without upsetting the existing setup? This would be a fresh install, not an upgrade.

I would like to confirm that the answer is no, or that the work around would be problematic and difficult at best.

I don't know anything about virtual machines but I'm willing to learn if that approach provides a solution.

Ned K1GU