Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen Crash

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen Crash
From: Don Jones <ko7i@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 10:17:49 -0700
When I upgraded my other PC from Win7 Pro to W10 Pro I had a lot of crashes do to device drivers not being W10 compatible. Once those updates were installed the machine became stable. I'm wondering, even if you purchased the PC in question with W10 installed by the OEM, if you have checked your device drivers for updates? Start with your video and hard disk drivers.

Just my $.02. Good Luck, Don KO7i