Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen Crash

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen Crash
From: Jim Preston <jpreston1@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 09:49:33 -0700
Yes, same here. I only reply if I have an answer (which I usually don't).

73,

Jim N6VH

On 10/11/2016 12:26 AM, Kostas SV1DPI wrote:
I am sure that many of the users read the emails. Probably we don't know
the answers (at least this applies to me). I believe that you should
continue asking. I believe also and I hope to see this in the feature,
that writelog official support should answer the unanswered emails after
2-3 days. I like to see users' answers first (if there are) and after
some time the official answer if it is needed.

Me and NU4Y asked a question for band changes window without answers
also...

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
  (One of SZ1A-EP6T)