[AMPS] RF choke for SB-1000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] RF choke for SB-1000
From: rakefet@rakefet.com (Vic Rosenthal)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 15:55:02 -0800
Charley Schwartz wrote:

> I have had a similar problem with a choke resonating in 17 meters in a single
> 3-500Z amp
> I have .. I used a choke from RF parts and had the problem .. I subsequently
> put a choke
> in from Ameritron (for their AL80B) which works FB .. I think the choke was
> less than
> $20.00 as I remember (pleas do not quote me though) ..

Charley,

Do you (or anybody else reading this) by any chance have their part number or
circuit
diagram designation?  I guess I'm going to try to get one from them, but I'm
afraid
that I'll get a person on the phone who doesn't know what a 'plate choke' is,
and
they'll send me the filament choke or something.

Vic K2VCO