[AMPS] FW: Mail failure

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FW: Mail failure
From: ah6oy@lava.net (Jim AH6OY)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 07:18:20 -1000
    The Government e-mail allows a guy to go into the mail pick up area over
in the Pentagaon for example and decide if you want the message to download
and keep or just read it and reject the message as a failure responce. I
guess it's the same for big business systems also. For what ever reason it's
an available option for big systems. Or like the other reason's failed
attempt to transfer is failure. Also I figure a blocked e-mail for you in a
guy's configuration of say Outlook from Microsoft would probably respond to
you as a failure.
    Have fun and don't forget to run when you get caught. Monday morning
Aghhhh!!
            73  Jim  AH6OY