[AMPS] L band oscillation inside tube

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] L band oscillation inside tube
From: ah6oy@lava.net (Jim AH6OY)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 06:56:41 -1000
    Don't worry. I think it's more of an insurance and political correct
thing to not admit rolling the case is dangerous while an amps on and
exteriors of some old PS caps are hot and things like that from prior full
voltage learning experiances. I never have been shocked with the big time
voltage from the gods but I have found out FT-101's radio cases are the hot
case variety. Creeps. Maybe my self brainwashing myself into having a scan
like the instruments of a plane is what helps me stay out of the plugged in
and tuned in body experiance. I have replied with cuss words when told I was
going to kill myself working on an open case amp. Concentration is a dear
thing when it will save your life. Why inject a bug spray mentality into the
atmosphere of 3KW and probes. Oh yah like a fool I did find my electrical
taste buds have changed from when I was a kid recently by plugging my tounge
into a 9V battery. I don't think I'll try that with the Amps or the 9V ever
again. Play safe buddy it is dangerous.