[AMPS] 4-1000A Project

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4-1000A Project
From: apollo_six@btinternet.com (paul)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 06:54:17 +0100
Rich,

Mad COW Disease does not affect humans, we have enough trouble over her
with inaccurate remarks like that from CNN and the like.

This is >>NOT<< a humorous issue for us here in the UK, and I suggest
you withdraw that remark publicly.

Paul

In message <200104040414.f344EiW08181@contesting.com>, measures
<2@vc.net> writes

>>on 4/3/01 8:47 PM, Phil (VA3UX) at phil@vaxxine.com wrote:

>>> Huh ?  Say what ?
>>>
>>> Gee, could it be that the peak RF voltage is related to the DC plate
>voltage
>>?
>>
>>Yeah, I wrote it in a hurry and wasn't thinking clearly.  You are absolutely
>>correct.  Call me a loser.  I know some here will.  Let me be the first to
>>say it: Hoof and Mouth disease affects humans.
>>
>... more  taurine feculence.  Mad Cow disease affects humans.  .  Hoof
>and Mouth disease does not.

>-  Rich..., 805.386.3734, www.vcnet.com/measures.
>end
>

>--
>FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/amps

To try and not succeed is better than not to try at all (Anon)