Re: [Amps] Pi-L Check

To: Larry Carman <lncarman@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pi-L Check
From: John Irwin <crazytvjohn@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:00:13 -0800 (PST)
There seems to be lots of information on pi and pi L  output circuits including
caculated values but there is little if anything  on the pi network input
network for the grounded grid type amplifier.  either in the arrl handbook or
the w6sai west coast handbook.

john kb9tc

Larry Carman <lncarman@swbell.net> wrote:
I've written a pi and pi-L program using PHP and put out on the internet.
It's based on the calculations from the 1994 ARRL handbook.
http://www.pinebeetle.net/pi_calc.php and
http://www.pinebeetle.net/pi_l_calc.php . Very simple to use. Feel free to
use and let me know of any problems or additions that might be of use.

Regards,
Larry N5BIP