Re: [Amps] Sierra Electronics 5kW load/meter

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Sierra Electronics 5kW load/meter
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:08:28 -0400
Dave,

That's ok as no more than I have in it, I'll rip out the small load resistor
and replace it with a load bank that will fit in the cabinet. The peak power
meter and rack cabinet was worth the $9.99 in my opinion. I knew it wouldn't
handle 5 kW for any time but wasn't for sure how long. I can fit at least a
1.5-2 kW load in that cabinet I'm pretty sure which will make a good winter
project.

Best,

Will