Re: [Amps] FW: RFI Question

To: "m.ford" <k1ern@direcway.com>,"Larry Carman" <lncarman@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: RFI Question
From: "Ed Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 11:51:37 -0500
There WAS a spray-on RFI shielding "paint" available many, many moons ago,
per a "New Products" listing in QST, back in the early/mid 80's, as I
recall...

The writer touted the advantages such a product offered when trying to
"quiet down" the likes of computer keyboards, et al (the Commodore 64, &
others of its ilk, was just beginning to make inroads into the shack, &
causing RFI to HF receivers)...

I'm sure something like this must still be available --- have you checked
Allied, or Mousser...?

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ