Re: [Amps] 1 tube or two ??

To: w8ji@w8ji.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 1 tube or two ??
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:20:06 EST

In a message dated 2/12/2007 8:02:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
w8ji@w8ji.com writes:

That hot  girl
from HS probably actually didn't actually look nearly as
good as  we remember either, we just confuse easy to get and
large with optimum  performance.

WHOA, now there  is an analogy for ya.....  Tom, you are not only  an expert
on amps, but  on cars and girls too.  Watta guy! :-)  I  don't know about you
but my girls always had jugs like the "4-1000's".  No  3cx800's for me!  But
true, as I got older I realized the smaller "tubes"  and "boobs"  was probably
the better way to go.  Great  discussion.  Tom, you weren't the famous "Mr
Rauch" from the race team  were/are you?  Lou