Re: [Amps] higher v.??

To: "c s" <carlseye@verizon.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] higher v.??
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:19:27 -0400
I switched to the compacts in a few places about 5 years ago when imports
became available at decent prices. I use them in places where I havent been
able to train my wife or remaining at home son to turn the incadescents off.
I have 6 in total and no failures yet. If my electric bill went down I cant
tell but at least Im not replacing 75-100W incadescents every time I turn
around. In that respect Ive saved money.

Carl
KM1H