Re: [Amps] #10 Teflnon FOUND!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] #10 Teflnon FOUND!
From: "W7RY" <w7ry@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:14:32 -0800
Thanks for all the great suggestions! I have some wire on the way! Thanks to
the list!!

I using the tank circuit design based on the amplifier in the 2008 handbook by
K8RA.  He uses torrids for both the 80 and 160 meter Pi coils. As well as the L
network coil. the L network coil is #12 bare tined with Teflon tubing covering
the wire.

Thanks again Guys!!

73
Jim W7RY