Re: [Amps] Titan fan

To: <gsklott@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Titan fan
From: "John E. Cleeve" <g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 10:32:56 +0100
Perhaps if someone can provide the technical/physical specification of the
original Titan OEM fan, an available, perhaps better, replacement could be
found from the currently advertised fans, although an "adaptor" plate may
have to be made, to match the fan/Titan fixings. Best of luck, John Cleeve.
G3JVC.